At Madison College, we bring real-world experiences into the classroom every day. Our instructors have a wealth of relevant experience in their chosen fields and are eager to share their wisdom beyond the textbook.
A day in the life of a Madison College student might be spent…
- Finding loving homes for dozens of dogs and cats as part of the Veterinary Technician program.
- Creating a 3-D model of a building in an architecture class.
- Growing and analyzing stem cells in a basic biotechnology course.
- Constructing a flying robot “drone” for an industrial maintenance class.
- Operating the newest laser measuring and machining tools inside our brand new Ingenuity Center.
- Programming a 2-D vision system that enables a robot to “see.”