IRA Charitable Rollover
You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help ensure no student is denied an education. If you are 70½ or older an IRA charitable rollover is a way you can lower the income and taxes from IRA, while fulfilling your philanthropic priorities.
With an IRA Charitable Rollover:
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to the Madison College Foundation
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- May satisfy required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
How to make an IRA Charitable Rollover gift:
- Contact your IRA plan administrator and share Madison College Foundation’s information. (below)
- Your gift can be designated towards a named fund, general scholarships (Smart Future) or towards our general work. If directed towards a named fund, please indicate the name or fund number on the memo line. Please contact us if to discuss the options if you are unsure.
Cash gifts can be directed to:
Madison College Foundation
3591 Anderson St.
Suite 203 A
Madison, WI 53704
Stock gifts can be transferred to:
Associated Trust Company
DTC Participant #2257
Institution ID #11474 (to be used as interested party #1)
Agent ID #27671
Agent Internal Account # (Madison College Foundation #71-R019-01-0)