Applications for spring 2020 scholarships will be open October 7th through December 6th.
Requirements to Apply – The following requirements must be met by the application deadline:
- You must complete the Madison College Admissions Application
- You must be accepted into a program
- You must have a 2.0 GPA or higher
- You must be enrolled in 6 or more credits for the upcoming semester
- You must complete a FAFSA for the current academic year (ie. Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 scholarships require a 2019-2020 FAFSA application)
- Be available and attend the January 17th luncheon (11:45am) at the Watertown Country Club if you are chosen for an award
How to Apply
- Click the apply button below and enter your Madison College credentials.
- Complete the questions on the general application and submit by the deadline.
- Once you submit your general application, you will be directed to apply for other scholarship opportunities. You will need to answer additional questions to apply for these opportunities.