Applications for spring 2022 will be open in October of 2021.
Requirements to Apply – THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET BY THE APPLICATION DEADLINE:
- You must complete the Madison College Admissions Application
- You must be accepted into a program
- You must have a 2.0 GPA or higher
- You must be enrolled in 6 or more credits for the upcoming semester
- Be available and attend Scholarship Awards Luncheon if you are chosen for an award (the luncheon will be held in Watertown in January if college facilities are fully open and there are no limitations on large events)
How to Apply
- Click the apply button below and enter your Madison College credentials.
- Complete the questions on the general application and submit by the deadline.
- Once you submit your general application, you will be directed to apply for other scholarship opportunities. You will need to answer additional questions to apply for these opportunities.