Support the NextGen Responders Student Fund – Madison College Foundation
Support the NextGen Responders Student Fund2022-07-05T09:17:32-06:00

Support the NextGen Responders Student Fund

The Fire Protection and Emergency Medical Services (EMS) departments at Madison College are investing more resources to introduce youth to educational opportunities and careers as first responders, and we need your help!  


By donating to the NextGen Responders Student Fund, you can help us transition more high school students into programs and careers in Fire and EMS after graduation, especially those who are traditionally underrepresented or face financial hardships. Low-income students are 20% more likely to drop out of their protective services program. 


All donations directly benefit Fire and EMS students exclusively by removing barriers to their academic and career goals. Your contribution will help students pay for tuition, buy textbooks, access reliable transportation, purchase required technology and materials, and secure adequate housing, food, and other personal needs. 


Every dollar donated helps more students prepare for careers as first responders in your community! Thank you for your support!