New Madison College Students
Who is a considered a new student?
If you have completed less than 6 credits at Madison College you are considered a new student.
Applications for fall 2020 scholarships are open March 23rd through May 1st. Award notifications will be sent to Madison College email accounts by early August.
Due to COVID-19 closures, the fall 2020 scholarship application will reopen on May 25th with an extended deadline of June 14, 2020.
Requirements to Apply – The following requirements must be met by the application deadline:
- You must complete the Madison College Admissions Application
- You must be accepted into a program
- You must have a 2.0 GPA or higher
- You must be enrolled in 6 or more credits for the upcoming semester by June 28th
- You must complete a FAFSA for the current academic year (ie. Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 scholarships require a 2019-2020 FAFSA application)
- You must upload a letter of recommendation
- You must upload a college or high school transcript
How to Apply
- Click the apply button below and enter your Madison College credentials
- Complete the questions on the general application and submit by the deadline
- Once you submit your general application, you will be directed to apply for other scholarship opportunities. You will need to answer additional questions to apply for these opportunities