New Madison College Students
Who is a considered a new student?
If you have completed less than 6 credits at Madison College you are considered a new student.
Applications for spring 2020 scholarships will be open October 7th through December 6th. Award notifications will be sent to Madison College email accounts by February.
Requirements to Apply – The following requirements must be met by the application deadline:
- You must complete the Madison College Admissions Application
- You must be accepted into a program
- You must have a 2.0 GPA or higher
- You must be enrolled in 6 or more credits for the upcoming semester by January 12th
- You must complete a FAFSA for the current academic year (ie. Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 scholarships require a 2019-2020 FAFSA application)
- You must upload a letter of recommendation
- You must upload a college or high school transcript
How to Apply
- Click the apply button below and enter your Madison College credentials.
- Complete the questions on the general application and submit by the deadline.
- Once you submit your general application, you will be directed to apply for other scholarship opportunities. You will need to answer additional questions to apply for these opportunities.