New Madison College Students
Applications for spring 2020 scholarships will be open October 7th through December 6th. Award notifications will be sent to Madison College email accounts by February.
Requirements to Apply – The following requirements must be met by the application deadline:
- You must complete the Madison College Admissions Application
- You must be accepted into a program
- You must have a 2.0 GPA or higher
- You must be enrolled in 6 or more credits for the upcoming semester by June 9th
- You must complete a FAFSA for the current academic year (ie. Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 scholarships require a 2019-2020 FAFSA application)
- You must upload a letter of recommendation
- You must upload a college or high school transcript
How to Apply
- Click the apply button below and enter your Madison College credentials.
- Complete the questions on the general application and submit by the deadline.
- Once you submit your general application, you will be directed to apply for other scholarship opportunities. You will need to answer additional questions to apply for these opportunities.