New Madison College Students
Who is a considered a new student?
If you have completed less than 6 credits at Madison College you are considered a new student.
Applications for spring 2021 scholarships are no longer being accepted. Award notifications will be sent to Madison College email accounts by early February 2021.
Requirements to Apply – THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET BY THE APPLICATION DEADLINE:
- You must complete the Madison College Admissions Application
- You must be accepted into a program
- You must have a 2.0 GPA or higher
- You must be enrolled in 6 or more credits for the upcoming semester
- You must complete a FAFSA for the current academic year (ie. Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 scholarships require a 2020-2021 FAFSA application)
- You must upload a letter of recommendation
- You must upload a college or high school transcript
How to Apply
- Click the apply button below and enter your Madison College credentials
- Complete the questions on the general application and submit by the deadline
- Once you submit your general application, you will be directed to apply for other scholarship opportunities. You will need to answer additional questions to apply for these opportunities