Continuing Madison College Students
Who is considered a continuing student?
If you have completed 6 or more credits at Madison College you are considered a continuing student.
Applications for spring 2021 scholarships are open October 12th 2020 through December 4th 2020. Award notifications will be sent to Madison College email accounts by early February 2021.
Requirements to Apply – THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET BY THE APPLICATION DEADLINE:
- You must complete the Madison College Admissions Application
- You must be accepted into a program
- You must have a 2.0 GPA or higher
- You must be enrolled in 6 or more credits for the upcoming semester
- You must complete a FAFSA for the current academic year (ie. Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 scholarships require a 2020-2021 FAFSA application)
How to Apply
- Click the apply button below and enter your Madison College credentials.
- Complete the questions on the general application and submit by the deadline.
- Once you submit your general application, you will be directed to apply for other scholarship opportunities. You will need to answer additional questions to apply for these opportunities.