Continuing Madison College Students
Who is considered a continuing student?
If you have completed 6 or more credits at Madison College you are considered a continuing student.
Applications for fall 2020 scholarships will be open March 23rd through May 1st. Award notifications will be sent to Madison College email accounts by early August.
Due to COVID-19 closures, the fall 2020 scholarship application will reopen on May 25th with an extended deadline of June 14, 2020.
Requirements to Apply – The following requirements must be met by the application deadline:
- You must complete the Madison College Admissions Application
- You must be accepted into a program
- You must have a 2.0 GPA or higher
- You must be enrolled in 6 or more credits for the upcoming semester
- You must complete a FAFSA for the current academic year (ie. Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 scholarships require a 2019-2020 FAFSA application)
How to Apply
- Click the apply button below and enter your Madison College credentials.
- Complete the questions on the general application and submit by the deadline.
- Once you submit your general application, you will be directed to apply for other scholarship opportunities. You will need to answer additional questions to apply for these opportunities.