We are filled with gratitude for the support that the community showed us through 2020. Together we are ensuring that no student is denied education due to financial barriers.
Below we’ve shared some “2020 By The Numbers” to highlight the impact you have had.
2020 By The Numbers
- 1,500+ Scholarships awarded
- 3,500+ Emergency Grants provided to students in need (from private and public sources)
- 30+ new funds established
- 2 funds established in memory of George Floyd
- One fund created in memory of Breonna Taylor
- Over 590 new donors supported Madison College students
- Over 290 donors gave to the Student Emergency Support Fund