The values of the Foundation include:
· Commitment to the public good
· Accountability to the public
· Respect for the worth and dignity of individuals
· Respect for diversity
· Transparency, integrity and honesty
· Responsible stewardship of resources
· Commitment to excellence and to maintaining the public trust
· Gratitude to our alumni, business leaders and friends for their generous support.
We believe all people should have the opportunity to reach their full potential, contribute to society, and have a voice in the decisions that affect them. We believe the best way to achieve these goals is to encourage education.
“Since 1973, the Foundation has advanced Madison College’s mission, ‘transforming lives, one at a time,’ by providing scholarships to deserving students and supporting academic programs and improved facilities and technologies that will equip our students with the knowledge and skills they need to comfortably navigate a rapidly changing, global environment. The College’s reputation for academic excellence is a tribute to the generosity of our loyal donors and our alumni whose achievements inspire us to continue our work.”-Tammy Thayer, CEO, Madison College Foundation
“Madison College has a proud, century-old legacy of providing top-notch, affordable and accessible education. But we know that we could not offer our many nationally acclaimed programs without the financial support, expertise and active involvement of our community.”– Jim Riordan, Madison College Foundation Board of Directors.