Madison College is dedicated to providing the well-trained workforce necessary to keep our region’s businesses competitive in the global market and to keep Wisconsin’s economy strong.
- 87% of Madison College graduates are employed within 6 months of graduation.
- 97% are working in Wisconsin;
- 81% are in the Madison College District.
- 96% of employers are satisfied with the education of Madison College graduates.
- The median hourly wage for technical college graduates with occupation/vocational degrees is $3.50 more per hour than that of high school graduates, according to a 2010 report from the Center of Wisconsin Strategy.
- For every $1 invested in technical colleges, $4 is returned to the surrounding communities.
- Nearly 9 of every 10 graduates live and work in Wisconsin.